Here are the Transport rules of Pallavi Boduppal, the Best Schools in Boduppal. All the students and parents should aware of it.
- All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the pickup/drop points with the escorts at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- There will be no waiting time for latecomers.
- Students should speak in English only.
- Students should not enter the main road until the bus arrives
- Students should board into the bus once the entry door is opened.
- The drivers and the bus attendants are there to serve us and ensure our safety. The students and parents must obey their instructions. Arguing and misbehaving with them will lead to a withdrawal of the transport facility to the particular child.
- After getting into the bus, the students should sit and should not roam.
- There will be only one authorized entrance and exit i.e., entry door of a bus.
- The school bus drivers are authorized to stop at the designated stop only. The list of stops is planned by the management accordingly to the number of students stay nearby.
- The students must not put their hands outside the bus or peep out while the bus is in motion
- Students must not eat inside the bus and also should not throw any item in/outside the bus. Disciplinary action will be initiated if found indulged in such acts.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- The school will issue a yellow card if any student is found guilty.
- Courteous behavior is expected at all times from the parents / the students towards the transport staff.
- Don’t distract/create disturbance to the bus driver.
- The bus In-charge and the student bus monitor are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offense must be reported to the Principal of Pallavi Boduppal, the Best Schools in Boduppal.
- Under no circumstances, the children will be allowed to board another bus to fulfill social engagement.
- The List of students with bus stops etc. will be available on each bus.
- Students must get seated in the allotted seats only.
- The School has the right to withdraw the bus facility for the students on disciplinary grounds. The decision will be binding on parents and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- Facility restricted to main thoroughfares in a radius of 5-6 km from the school.
- Parents are requested not to talk to the cleaners / the drivers regarding any issues. They can report the same in the administrative block.
- Parents must make sure to update the records in the school in case there is a change in their residential address or telephone number.
- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ATTEND TO TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS / SUGGESTIONS.
Transport service provided by PMS-Boduppal, Hyderabad is a service facility to ensure safety and security to children for commuting to school and going back home.
To reach school safely and securely.
To help in decongestion of the traffic by minimizing the number of vehicles on the road. This will save a lot of fuel, restrict the growth of pollution levels and the waste of precious oil.
Facilities provided are:
- Well maintained and RTA approved buses.
- Experienced and trained drivers.
- Maximum lady attendants.
- Fire extinguisher in each bus.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance of all the children in case of any eventuality.
The following are terms and conditions:
- Transport service is a facility provided by the management of PMS, Best Schools in Boduppal and not an obligation on the part of the management. It is the choice of the parents and not a compulsion.
- Management provides the transport facility only to the nearest point.
- As to reach on-time, the school buses won’t wait for more than a minute. Parents must ensure that their child/children are ready at their respective pick-up points.
- Pick up point may be modified/withdrawn according to the convenience of the management.
- Transport service charges are levied on the fuel price and inflation levels. Transport service charges may get changed every six months.
- No one-way pickup or drop. If the parent wishes to avail one-way transport facility by paying for both sides, then it may be considered based on the availability of the seat on the bus.
- Management has and will take continuous measures in ensuring the safety and security of the students. However, in case of any eventuality, the management is not responsible for any compensation or reimbursement of medical charges beyond the amount paid by the insurance company.
- On account of transport facility not suited to the student, if the parent wishes to withdraw the student from the school, the management will refund only a caution deposit and will not refund term fee, admission fee, annual fee or any other fees including the transport fees paid.
- Transport will not be offered to the students beyond 30 km one-way distance from the school premises.
- Withdrawal of transport facility during the IIIrd term is not permitted.
Pallavi Model School, Best Schools in Boduppal, has a good team of administrative staff who work towards providing the best facilities to the students.
|1||General School Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org|