“CBSE Academic: An Approved and Comprehensive approach ”
Today and in the future, education will be more concerned with comprehensive development rather than theoretical knowledge. Curriculums have changed to encourage intellectual, social, and cultural vivacity among their learners as a result of these shifting dynamics.
CBSE envisions a vigorous, lively, and all-encompassing education that fosters excellence in all aspects of life. CBSE Board inspires future people to become global leaders in the evolving knowledge society by developing a learning method and environment.
CBSE Board has evolved throughout time to accommodate future abilities and create a feeling of unity in its curriculum.
Apart from being recognized by the Indian government, it is a good foundation for practically all admission tests in India, including the key ones like NEET and IIT JEE. While this board undoubtedly provides a competitive edge over others, it also provides a solid foundation in language and has a teaching style and approach that has been popular for a long time. While new-age schools providing various curriculums such as IB, Cambridge, and others are sprouting up around the Delhi-NCR region, the CBSE Board and its NCERT texts remain a popular choice in this region and throughout the country.
Some of the finest CBSE Schools in Hyderabad like Pallavi model school, Boduppal have produced national toppers and achievers in standard X and XII board examinations throughout the years and are a force to be reckoned with. The same is true for CBSE-affiliated schools. Other top CBSE schools like Pallavi model school, Boduppal have a long history of generating high performers, trendsetters, and pioneers in various professions. These students have gone on to achieve national and worldwide recognition in their respective disciplines.
The Indian government has offered a grant for SC kids to attend CBSE-affiliated institutions for residential education. Every year, around 3,000 students will be awarded scholarships. The goal of this effort is to improve the overall picture of inclusive education, which has long been a focus for this board.
Let us now discuss some of the CBSE Board’s benefits:
1. Admission to another CBSE school in a different city is easier for pupils whose parents or guardians have a transferable job. The most significant advantage is that there is no change in curriculum.
2. In addition to stressing co-curricular activities, the CBSE curriculum encourages pupils to acquire strong values and provides the groundwork for their future lives.
3. The curriculum of entrance examinations such as medical engineering and others is quite useful since test questions are drawn from NCERT books that cover the curriculum.
4. CBSE is a student-friendly board with a curriculum that incorporates enjoyable learning and cognitive abilities with interactive content. The curriculum also encourages students to engage enthusiastically in extracurricular and athletic activities. The goal is to be more holistic and to promote thinking outside of the four walls of the classroom.
5. Pallavi model school, Boduppal, recognized as one of the finest schools in Hyderabad, is a CBSE-affiliated school that fosters an environment in which students may discover their strengths and areas where more time investment is needed.
Reach us at