PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL, BODUPPAL is affiliated to and accredited by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CBSE curriculum envisions a robust, vibrant, and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavor.
Our accentuation on more minuscule teacher-student ratio and constant tracking of a child’s progress across sundry parameters exemplifies this credence. We endeavor to inculcate within the child qualities like vigorous character, the concept of oneness, a true sense of obligation, and humility for the development of their integrated personality.
- The Board is committed to providing quality education to promote intellectual, social, and cultural vivacity among its learners.
- The Board leads in innovation in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student-centered paradigms.
- The Board strives for continuous reforms in examination and evaluation practices.
- The CBSE curriculum provides ample scope for the physical, intellectual, and social development of students by integrating innovations in pedagogy, knowledge, and application.
- The Vocational curriculum designed for students is industry-oriented & focuses on academics to employability.
- The Board is committed to upgrading the pedagogical skills of teachers by conducting in-service training programmes and workshops etc.
The Primary Years(III TO V) program has been designed to creatively prepare students to be adaptable for the later stages of their education while allowing them to enjoy the many wonderful experiences of their childhood.
The programme has no formal examination. Assessment is formative, continuous, and comprehensive. Our curriculum focuses on activity-based learning, and an emphasis on understanding and appreciating core concepts by going beyond textbooks to relate to real-life experiences.
Secondary (Classes VI TO X)
The Secondary Programme is more formal in structure. The transition from the Primary stage is carefully planned so that the students develop the habit of systematic work. Students of Grades VI – X learn through activity-based assignments, hands-on activities, and projects. The use of technology and research is encouraged.
We offer English, Science, Hindi / Telugu, Social Science, Mathematics, Computer, and Artificial Intelligence.